I thought I would write a bit about the Aqua Card Acceptance and my status at the time I was approved for my Credit Card with them. I no longer have my Aqua Card because I defaulted on it. I am in debt but that’s another story.
I can tell you what my status was when I applied with Aqua Card and gained acceptance. At least that way you can see what sort of people Aqua might accept. I say might because everyone is different and things can and do change.
I can only really explain my circumstances at the time I was accepted and you can make your own judgment based on that.
My Credit File was in a real mess when I applied for the Aqua Card. I was surprised when I was accepted. Here is an overview of credit file when I applied, along with some other information.
An Overview of my Credit File
1. I had a County Court Judgment outstanding and was for £5500. It was four years old when I applied for the Aqua Card.
2. In total I had 9 Defaults, which the most recent was 3 years old. Four of these were satisfied but 5 were not and I was still making payment towards them.
3. I had been at my current address for a year and was renting.
4. I had a mobile phone contract that was up to date with no late payments.
5. I had a few payday loans which I had paid off and were shown as satisfied on my Credit File.
6. I was registered on the Electoral Role.
7. I had been in the same employment for 2 and a half years.
8. I had been with my Bank for four years.
So there you have it, that was my status at the time I applied for my Aqua Card. I was accepted and got an initial credit limit of £800. This eventually increased to £1700 but with the interest charged I ended up in default.