If you were to ask someone the question “do you snore in your sleep?” the chances are that most people would reply stating that they don’t snore, or that they don’t know if they are a snorer. People who do snore can be blissfully unaware of the noise they are generating whilst they sleep.
The sad fact is this, most snorers do not know that they snore. They may only find out because the person lay next to them has been unable to sleep through the racquet. Sometimes when you tell someone about their snoring they don’t believe you because they cannot hear it whilst they sleep.
The other concerning thing is that snoring can affect the sufferers health as well as quality of life so it is important to get the problem sorted. In fact there are many dangers of snoring so it is a problem that needs to be solved as soon as possible.
The Symptoms of Snoring
OK let’s take a look at some of the Symptoms of Snoring to get a better understanding of things.
- The first thing to look out for is fatigue during the daytime. Snoring can interrupt the sleep of the sufferer and this sleep interruption can mean excessive tiredness during the day.
- A snorer may also awake with a dry mouth, or maybe even a sore throat, this is quote common for someone who snores.
- A snorer may find they suffer from headaches in the morning. This can be caused due to the sufferers breathing becoming interrupted which is also known as Sleep Apnoea. A trip to the doctor is advisable in this case.
- Someone who snores may wake up frequently throughout the night. This is due to the fact that the airway becomes blocked whilst the sufferer is breathing. These interruptions can last for around 10 seconds and is the reason why the sufferer wakes up.
- It is also possible that someone who snores will suffer from drowsiness throughout the day, they may feel irritable, suffer from a lack of concentration, may feel anxiety, be depressed and possibly suffer from a lack of libido.
- Someone who chronically snores may suffer from extreme tiredness during the daytime, especially if they are suffering from Sleep Apnoea. It is important to see a doctor about this condition to get the help needed.
If you would like to find out more about snoring then why not take a look at our Stop Snoring Blog or why not read our Good Morning Snore Solution review to find out more about a device that may help you stop snoring. Lastly you can see information about the various anti snoring devices available on the market so you are better informed of some of the choices out there!
We hope you solve your snoring problems soon!